Warwolf Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread)

5 posters

Go down

Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread) Empty Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread)

Post  Fredrik Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 pm

If you guys are making missions, and stuff, you need bughunters. Yeah, I posted this in the technical forum because of you guys don't have the "Share your ideas section"

Oh, and the forum is VERY messed up, fix that.
Fredrik
Fredrik
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread) Empty Re: Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread)

Post  Arch_Wolf Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 pm

100th post ^_^

Fred whats so messed up about this forum?
Arch_Wolf
Arch_Wolf
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread) Empty Re: Bughunters/share your ideas/forum messed up (Yeah, it's a lot in one thread)

Post  Fredrik Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:59 am

Arch_Wolf wrote:100th post ^_^

Fred whats so messed up about this forum?

Ok, the forum has mods, they're not active, still, they're mods. No point in that.
The next point is that, never promise things which may not happen, like the 'missions', that's just random stuff which won't happen, I guess, like, if you want a REAL (like WB) website, you need a server, a website and people. Right now they got; No real website, no server and few people.

Two questions:
Who is gonna make the missions?
And who are gonna be the staff? Mods which ain't active?

I think my points have made it clear, that this forum is messed up.
Fredrik
Fredrik
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay, you're confused.
We arn't making real missions so no point in bughunters.
Also, we have a few moderators coming on.
Lastly, in the 'How are we doing' thread is the thread where you post what's needed.

Sorry, I don't see any point. You have to say what the point this thread may prove. If not, this may get locked and/or deleted.
Admin
Admin
Alpha
Alpha

https://warwolves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch_Wolf Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 am

Admin wrote:Okay, you're confused.
Lastly, in the 'How are we doing' thread is the thread where you post what's needed.

Sorry, I don't see any point. You have to say what the point this thread may prove. If not, this may get locked and/or deleted.

Really? I thought you were making missions scratch
Arch_Wolf
Arch_Wolf
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:Okay, you're confused.

How're they gonna be styled then?

Dan
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottishDude Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 am

so theres no ACTUAL missions....that would have been cool though.

ScottishDude
Young Adult
Young Adult

http://ScottishDudesForum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch_Wolf Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Celticwolf and his team are first working on making a city, missions come after. . . maybe.
Arch_Wolf
Arch_Wolf
Young Adult
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottishDude Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 am

Arch_Wolf wrote:Celticwolf and his team are first working on making a city, missions come after. . . maybe.

What a Face really....awesome.

ScottishDude
Young Adult
Young Adult

http://ScottishDudesForum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Sorry guys, this forum shall be locked then deleted. I feel this is unnessesary.
Admin
Admin
Alpha
Alpha

https://warwolves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down